What is Tasty Kiwi Scans?We're a scanlation group dedicated to present our readers with manhwa and manga of high quality.
Can I host your releases?• Please email us at email@example.com to ask for permission.
• Do not charge anyone to read our releases. Our scanlations are absolutely free.
• Do not remove any credit pages, recruitment pages, etc.
• Please link it back to our website.
Can I re-scanlate them into another language?Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for permission.
In your email, include your group's name, website and scanlating info.
Another group is working on a project in your current/possible project list.Please e-mail us at email@example.com and include the group name, the group's website, the group's e-mail (if you know it), and the project they are working on.
When is ______ going to be released?When it's ready. Please be patient since all of our staff do have lives other than scanlating for you.
How can I help to speed up the scanlating process?Apply and become part of our lovely staff as a translator, proofreader or an editor.
How can I apply as staff?Please take a chosen test at our recruitment section and send it to us. Or just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send the test to you ^_^
Is the ______ position available?We are in need of Korean translators and experienced editors for our projects.
Is ______ dropped?We try not to drop anything, but we'll drop it if it becomes licensed, if we don't have enough staff or resources, or if we lose interest in it.
What are the various status that are listed beside each chapter? Which comes first or last?1. Being Translated – the chapter is currently being translated.
2. Being Proofread – the chapter is currently being checked for spelling errors, grammar and missing stuff.
3. Being Edited – the chapter is currently being cleaned and typesetted.
4. Being QCed – the chapter is currently being checked for errors in translation, proofreading & editing.
When & what chapter was released?
You can find our releases list here. So if you think you ever missed downloading a chapter, check it!
Do you have twitter account?
Yes, follow us at https://twitter.com/TastyKiwiScans